- Departure from Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich
- Mecca: 5 * hotel - Sheraton, 150 m from Masjid al Haram
- Medina: 4 * hotel - Tulip Inn, 140 m from the Prophet's Mosque
- Include open buffet breakfast or half board
- Flights with renowned airlines - Saudiairlines and Turkishairlines
- Comprehensive care by our guide, Ayaz Azmat Butt Or other nominated Group Leader
- Daily seminars in German, Arabic and Urdu
- Round trips to historical sites of Mecca and Medinas in air-conditioned buses
- Complete tour guide in German, Arabic and Urdu
- Individual bed room options available
- This Package price in inclusive of Train Tickets and Sacrifice/Qurbani
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Together we will start our journey of life on 21/07/2020 - 12/08/2020 with pure intention and full of hope in Allah.
First you start from the airport of your choice towards Medina - the enlightened city of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
We will not only give our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) blessings and prayers there, there will also be a guided tour of the mosque, where we will demonstrate the fascinating architecture and get to know the history of the mosque better.
Then we dive into the footsteps of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and explore the historic city of Medina.
We visit various sights, such as B. the Quba Mosque, the Qiblatayn Mosque, Mount Uhud and much more.
With our travel guide, you will experience the heart-rending story of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) up to the last detail.
In addition to the site visits to Medina, various seminars in German and Arabic are also held in the hotel to prepare for the upcoming Umra:
What does the Umra / Hajj mean in Islam and what is the goal of it?
How to do my hajch properly after the Sunnah of Rasulullah
The sincere intention in the deeds and love for Allah swt.
Fiqh ul Hajj
Hope in Allah swt. and fear - how do I find mediocrity?
After wonderful and quiet days in the enlightening city of prophets we head towards Mecca on the 5th Dhul Hijjah.
We drive together to the Abyar Ali station. This is the miqat on which the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has already assumed his state of hers.
Here we pray in the mosque and plan the pilgrimage.
Once in Mecca we go to our Istraha for 2 days.
After arrival we will do the umra together.
8th - 9th Dhul Hijjah
On the morning of the 8th Dhul Hijjah we go to Mina, to our tents. The tents are very modestly equipped. After the Arafah day we will spend 3 nights there. During our stay in Mina we prepare ourselves intensively for the Hajj.
9. Dhul Hijjah
That is in Arafat - Right in the morning we take buses to Mount Arafat and pray the midday and afternoon prayers together.
Until sunset everyone stands alone in front of Allah and asks him with regret, hope and watery eyes. After sunset we drive to Muzdalifa
9. - 10. Dhul Hijja
Stay and overnight in Muzdalifa.
Mecca - Mina: around 5 km mostly through the
Mina - Arafat tunnel : around 13 km
Arafat - Muzdalifa: around 9 km
Muzdalifa - Mina: around 4 km
10-13 Dhul Hijja
Throwing stones (Jamarat)
May Allah accept every single umra, cleanse us of sins and make your wishes and hopes come true.
Check in Details
|Check in||Check out||Nights||Place||Hotel||Classification||Removed from the Masjid|
|5||Medina||Tulip Inn||4 stars||About 140 m|
|Mecca||Isteraha, then 5 * Hotel Sheraton||5 Stars||About 150 m|
All statements without guarantee!
For the visa procurement we need the following documents no later than 6 weeks before departure :
1. A machine-readable passport in the original The passport must contain at least two free opposite pages and be valid for one year from the beginning of the journey. In addition, the passport must not be marked with stamps of Israeli authorities. If a new passport was issued less than a year ago, then the old passport must be submitted together with the new passport.
2. Two passport photos The passport photos must not be older than six months and must have a white background. Each photo must be labeled with the name on the back.
3. Your original vaccination certificate This must include the Meningococcal Menningitis vaccine (vaccine: ACWY 135, Nimenrix, Menveo, or Menjugate Kit) . The vaccine must not be younger than 10 days and not older than 3 years.
4. A medical certificate This must confirm the vaccination and be provided with the vaccination date and vaccine, as well as a medical signature with stamp. The vaccination certificate alone is not enough.
5. Another medical certificate This must confirm that the traveler is healthy and free from infectious diseases.
6. A copy of the marriage certificate For married couples whose name does not show in the passport that they are married. This is the case if they have different names and the woman keeps her birth name.
7. An Islam certificate For converts or travelers whose name or origin does not indicate their affiliation with Islam. A copy of the deed of passage from an Islamic community is sufficient.
8. German residence permit in original This only applies to foreign travelers. The residence permit must be valid for at least one year from the beginning of the journey.
Note: According to the Saudi constitution, women under the age of 45 are only allowed toenter Saudi Arabia if accompanied by a close male relative (Mahram such as father, brother or husband) . We have no influence on this provision.
Please send us the documents by DHL Express or by registered letter to the following address:
Nourtravel : place GURLITTSTR. 47 20099, HAMBURG, Germany.
Without these documents, the visa will not be issued by the Saudi embassy
PRICE: € 5,500 Per Person
|1. Rate||Advance||2000 EUR|
|2.Rate||Till End Of Ramadan||Remaining Balance|
Note: For trips booked from 30 days before departure, the entire travel price is due immediately.
|IBAN||De87 2005 0550 1218 1312 56|
Here you will find a list of the necessary utensils you need for your trip.
What should the brothers take with them for the journey?
- Ihram towels
- Belt for the Ihram
- Open sandals with a buckle or tight slippers, leaving the ankles and toes free (Ihram condition)
- Shoulder bag
- Breast pocket (for mobile phone, money or other)
What should the sister take with her for the trip?
- Stopper socks or gym shoes (for the Tawaf)
- Flat shoes (sports shoes, ballerinas)
- Shoulder bag
- Breast pocket (for mobile phone, money or other)
- Flat shoes (comfortable sports shoes, ballerinas)
- International Vaccination (Meninggococcal Meningitis)
- Prayer rug
- Quran and prayer prayer book
- Safety pins for ihram clothing
- Iso-drinking Wrong
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Umbrella and sunhat
- Nail clippers
- Soap and shampoo (perfume-free)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (perfume-free)
- Towel and flip-flops
- Spectacle straps for eye glasses
- Plastic bag for the shoes
- Own medication, which is prescribed by the doctor
- Medicines for diarrhea and fever
- Cough drops and glucose
- Eye drop
- Allergy tablets
- Bandage and bandage
- Mouth guard
We recommend that you take a medium-sized backpack with the following utensils for the 6-day Hajj:
- Prayer mat and small Quran
- My medication
- Toothbrush, toothpaste and unscented soap
- Shower gel / shampoo without fragrances and perfume
- Bath towel / towel
- Blister plasters (some paths have to be covered on foot)
- Patches for minor injuries
- Deodorant roller without fragrances / perfume
- Toilet paper
- Nail scissors / nail clippers
- Hair cutting scissors and hair brush
- Sunscreen (fragrance free)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Electric hair trimmer for brothers
- Belts for your shawls
- Flip flops for the toilet
- Drinking and Wudu bottle
- Clothes for 5 days
- Small bag for pebbles
- Bags for dirty laundry
In addition to these listed items, it is important to wear good, sturdy and comfortable sandals, because we will walk long distances. The men have to make sure that the ankles and toes remain free because of the state of hers. Please also carry your valuables in a breast bag or belt as close to your body as possible
Before you book, please pay attention to the following information regarding the correct room selection:
Standard room : There are four to five beds in the same room. The allocation of people is random. If four or five people book at the same time, this room is allocated for this number of people and the group stays together.
Triple room : Three people stay in the same room, each with separate beds. If three people book at the same time, the room will be allocated to these people.
Double room: Two people stay in the same room, each with separate beds. If two people book at the same time and choose twin rooms, these two people will get the same room.
Note: People who want to go to the same room must book together! One booking per room occupancy! For example, if you want four people in a twin room, you have to book twin rooms separately, or if all four people want to stay in the same room, select standard rooms and make a booking for all four people at the same time.
Rail & Fly: You can reach all trains of the Deutsche Bahn to the airport for free with local and long-distance traffic for a small fee throughout Germany (only possible with Saudi Airlines) and 24 hours before departure. This includes the use of the ICE train.
Mina service: In our four to five day stay in Mina you will be provided with additional services such as better mattresses, drinks and two meals a day.
Sacrificial animal: The cost of the required slaughter (kurban) of the sacrificial animal for Hajj worth 100 euros is included in our price.
Important note about visas:
To obtain a visa, at Umra we need important documents such as passport, residence permit, vaccination certificate and other important documents at least 3 weeks before departure. The exact documents or documents required depend on the person traveling. This includes, for example, information about citizenship, gender or marital status, and health status.