- Departure from Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich
- Mecca: 5 * Hotel - Hilton Mecca Convention, 1500-1700 m from Masjid al Haram
- Medina: 4 * Hotel - Almiktan Golden Tulip, about 300-400 meters from the Prophet's Mosque
- Include open buffet breakfast or half board
- Flights with renowned airlines - Saudiairlines and Turkishairlines
- Comprehensive care by our guide, Ayaz Azmat Butt Or other nominated Group Leader
- Daily seminars in German, Arabic and Urdu
- Round trips to historical sites of Mecca and Medinas in air-conditioned buses
- Entire tour in the languages German, Arabic and Urdu
- Individual bed room options available
Umrah in Dezember Winterferien
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Together 21/12/2019 - 04/01/2020 Dezember Winterferien with pure intention and full of hope in Allah, we begin our journey of life.
First you start from the airport of your choice towards Medina - the enlightened city of our beloved Prophet Muhammad saw.
In Medina we stay for a total of 5 days and spend the nights in the 4 * Hotel Almiktan Golden Tulip, about 300-400 meters from the Prophet's Mosque.
Our stay in the city of the prophets is initially marked by the visit of the Masjid An-Nabawi (Prophet's Mosque).
We will not only together bless our Prophet Muhammad ass blessings and perform our prayers there, there is also a mosque tour, where we express the fascinating architecture and get to know the history of the mosque closer.
Then we follow in the footsteps of our beloved Prophet Muhammed ass and explore the historic city of Medina.
We visit various sights, such. Quba Mosque, Qiblatayn Mosque, Uhud Mountain and many more.
With our guide you experience the heart-touching story of our Prophet ass down to the last detail and up close.
In addition to the local visits to Medina, various seminars in German and Arabic are also being prepared in the hotel in preparation for the upcoming Umra:
- What does the Umrah / Hajj mean in Islam and what is the aim of it?
- The parable of the pilgrimage to the day of the gathering in the hereafter
- The sincere intention in the deeds and the love of Allah swt.
- Fiqh ul Umra
- The hope for Allah swt. and the fear - how do I find mediocrity?
After beautiful and quiet days in the illuminating prophet city, we now head towards Mecca - LABBAIK ALLAHUMMA LABBAIK!
Breathtaking moments and indescribable feelings for each traveler, to finally see the Kaaba, to raise our hands and to express our hopes and wishes before Allah.
After arriving in Mecca, after a rest and a refreshment at the 5 * Hotel Grand Mekkah (1500-1700 m from the Haram), we will make the long-awaited Umra.
In the remaining days of our stay, we explore together the holy city of Mecca and the major tourist attractions, such as. For example, the tomb of our beloved mother Khadijahra, Mount Thawr and Mount Al-Nour.
Furthermore, we visit with you important stations of the Hajj - the mountain Arafat, Muzdalifa and the tent city Mina. On all of our tours in Mecca and Medina, we carry you on comfortable buses that provide a spiritual atmosphere with Nasheed and Qur'an lectures.
Of course, during your stay in Mecca as well as in Medina, you have the opportunity to do self-guided sightseeing and shopping tours. So you can design your own free time and make purchases for yourself and your loved ones.
Before leaving we say goodbye together from the holy city of Mecca with the farewell tawaf. With strengthened Iman and enlightened hearts, we head towards Germany, where our families and friends eagerly await us.
May Allah accept every single umrah, purify us of sins, and make your desires and hopes come true.
Check in Details
|Check in||Check out||Nights||Place||Hotel||Classification||Removed from the Masjid|
|5||Medina||Almiktan Golden Tulip||4 stars||About 100 m|
|Mecca||Hilton Mecca Convention||5 Stars||about 100 m|
All statements without guarantee!
For the visa procurement we need the following documents no later than 6 weeks before departure :
1. A machine-readable passport in the original The passport must contain at least two free opposite pages and be valid for one year from the beginning of the journey. In addition, the passport must not be marked with stamps of Israeli authorities. If a new passport was issued less than a year ago, then the old passport must be submitted together with the new passport.
2. Two passport photos The passport photos must not be older than six months and must have a white background. Each photo must be labeled with the name on the back.
3. Your original vaccination certificate This must include the Meningococcal Menningitis vaccine (vaccine: ACWY 135, Nimenrix, Menveo, or Menjugate Kit) . The vaccine must not be younger than 10 days and not older than 3 years.
4. A medical certificate This must confirm the vaccination and be provided with the vaccination date and vaccine, as well as a medical signature with stamp. The vaccination certificate alone is not enough.
5. Another medical certificate This must confirm that the traveler is healthy and free from infectious diseases.
6. A copy of the marriage certificate For married couples whose name does not show in the passport that they are married. This is the case if they have different names and the woman keeps her birth name.
7. An Islam certificate For converts or travelers whose name or origin does not indicate their affiliation with Islam. A copy of the deed of passage from an Islamic community is sufficient.
8. German residence permit in original This only applies to foreign travelers. The residence permit must be valid for at least one year from the beginning of the journey.
Note: According to the Saudi constitution, women under the age of 45 are only allowed to enter Saudi Arabia if accompanied by a close male relative (Mahram such as father, brother or husband) . We have no influence on this provision.
Please send us the documents by DHL Express or by registered letter to the following address:
Nourtravel : place GURLITTSTR. 47 20099, HAMBURG, Germany.
Without these documents, the visa will not be issued by the Saudi embassy
|1. Rate||Up to 14 days after registration||500 EUR|
|2.Rate||No later than 30 days before departure||Balance|
Note: For trips booked from 30 days before departure, the entire travel price is due immediately. In case of cancellation the following cancellation fees per person apply :
|Days before departure||Percentage of the total amount|
|Until 40 days||15%|
|39 days to 30 days||25%|
|29 days to 21 days||40%|
|20 days to 15 days||60%|
|14 days to 7 days||80%|
|6 days until departure||100%|
Here you will find a list of the necessary utensils you need for your trip.
What should the brothers take with them for the journey?
- Ihram towels
- Belt for the Ihram
- Open sandals with a buckle or tight slippers, leaving the ankles and toes free (Ihram condition)
- Shoulder bag
- Breast pocket (for mobile phone, money or other)
What should the sister take with her for the trip?
- Stopper socks or gym shoes (for the Tawaf)
- Flat shoes (sports shoes, ballerinas)
- Shoulder bag
- Breast pocket (for mobile phone, money or other)
- Flat shoes (comfortable sports shoes, ballerinas)
- International Vaccination (Meninggococcal Meningitis)
- Prayer rug
- Quran and prayer prayer book
- Safety pins for ihram clothing
- Iso-drinking Wrong
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Umbrella and sunhat
- Nail clippers
- Soap and shampoo (perfume-free)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (perfume-free)
- Towel and flip-flops
- Spectacle straps for eye glasses
- Plastic bag for the shoes
- Own medication, which is prescribed by the doctor
- Medicines for diarrhea and fever
- Cough drops and glucose
- Eye drop
- Allergy tablets
- Bandage and bandage
- Mouth guard