- Visa Obtaining
- Flights with Prestigious Airlines
- Hotel With Breakfast Buffet
- Preparatory Seminar
- Round trips in air-conditioned Coaches
- Tour Guides in German, Arabic and Urdu
Umrah In Ramadan 2023
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim
Together we meet on 09/04/2023 - 23/04/2023 with pure intent and full of hope for Allah our journey of life.
First, you start from the airport of your choice towards Medina - the enlightened city of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
We stay in Medina for a total of 5 days and spend the nights in the 4 * Hotel Almiktan Golden Tulip, approx. 200 m from the Prophet's Mosque.
Our stay in the city of prophets is initially characterized by a visit to Masjid An-Nabawi (Prophet's Mosque).
We will not only give our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) blessings and prayers together, there will also be a guided tour of the mosque, where we will demonstrate the fascinating architecture and get to know the history of the mosque better.
Then we dive into the footsteps of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and explore the historic city of Medina.
We visit various sights, such as B. the Quba Mosque, the Qiblatayn Mosque, Mount Uhud and much more.
With our travel guide, you will experience the heart-rending story of our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) up to the last detail.
In addition to the site visits to Medina, various seminars in German and Arabic are also held in the hotel to prepare for the upcoming Umra:
What does the Umra / Hajj mean in Islam and what is the goal of it?
The parable of the pilgrimage on the day of the gathering in the hereafter
The sincere intention in the deeds and love for Allah swt.
Fiqh ul Umra
Hope in Allah swt. and fear - how do I find mediocrity?
After wonderful and quiet days in the enlightening city of prophets, we are now heading towards Mecca - LABBAIK ALLAHUMMA LABBAIK!
Breathtaking moments and indescribable feelings for every single traveler, to finally see the Kaaba, to raise our hands and to put our hopes and wishes before Allah in words.
After arriving in Mecca we do the long-awaited Umra after a rest and refreshment in the 5 * Hotel Grand Mekkah (500 m from the Haram).
During the remaining days of our stay, we explore the holy city of Mecca and the major sights such as B. the grave of our beloved mother Khadijah ra, Mount Thawr and Mount Al-Nour.
Furthermore, we will visit important stations of the Hajj with you - Mount Arafat, Muzdalifa and the tent city Mina. On all our tours in Mecca and Medina, we transport you in comfortable buses, in which nasheed and Quran lectures ensure a spiritual mood.
Of course, during your stay in Mecca as well as in Medina, you can go on sightseeing and shopping tours yourself. In this way you can organize your free time yourself and make purchases for yourself and your loved ones.
Before leaving we say goodbye to the holy city of Mecca with the farewell tawaf. With a strengthened Iman and enlightened hearts, we head towards Germany, where our families and friends eagerly await us.
May Allah accept every single umra, cleanse us of sins and make your wishes and hopes come true.
Check in Details
- Hotel and Airlines names will be shared later
- One to two days variation expected
For the visa procurement we need the following documents no later than 6 weeks before departure :
1. A machine-readable passport in the original The passport must contain at least two free opposite pages and be valid for one year from the beginning of the journey. In addition, the passport must not be marked with stamps of Israeli authorities. If a new passport was issued less than a year ago, then the old passport must be submitted together with the new passport.
2. Two passport photos The passport photos must not be older than six months and must have a white background. Each photo must be labeled with the name on the back.
3. Your original vaccination certificate This must include the Meningococcal Menningitis vaccine (vaccine: ACWY 135, Nimenrix, Menveo, or Menjugate Kit) . The vaccine must not be younger than 10 days and not older than 3 years.
4. A medical certificate This must confirm the vaccination and be provided with the vaccination date and vaccine, as well as a medical signature with stamp. The vaccination certificate alone is not enough.
5. Another medical certificate This must confirm that the traveler is healthy and free from infectious diseases.
6. A copy of the marriage certificate For married couples whose name does not show in the passport that they are married. This is the case if they have different names and the woman keeps her birth name.
7. An Islam certificate For converts or travelers whose name or origin does not indicate their affiliation with Islam. A copy of the deed of passage from an Islamic community is sufficient.
8. German residence permit in original This only applies to foreign travelers. The residence permit must be valid for at least one year from the beginning of the journey.
Note: According to the Saudi constitution, women under the age of 45 are only allowed to enter Saudi Arabia if accompanied by a close male relative (Mahram such as father, brother or husband) . We have no influence on this provision.
Please send us the documents by DHL Express or by registered letter to the following address:
Nourtravel : place GURLITTSTR. 47 20099, HAMBURG, Germany.
Without these documents, the visa will not be issued by the Saudi embassy
|1. Rate||Advance Payment||500 EUR|
|2.Rate||Remaining Balance||6 Weeks Before Departure|
Note: For trips booked from 30 days before departure, the entire travel price is due immediately. In case of cancellation, the following cancellation fees per person apply.
|IBAN||De87 2005 0550 1218 1312 56|
Here you will find a list of the necessary utensils you need for your trip.
What should the brothers take with them for the journey?
- Ihram towels
- Belt for the Ihram
- Open sandals with a buckle or tight slippers, leaving the ankles and toes free (Ihram condition)
- Shoulder bag
- Breast pocket (for mobile phone, money or other)
What should the sister take with her for the trip?
- Stopper socks or gym shoes (for the Tawaf)
- Flat shoes (sports shoes, ballerinas)
- Shoulder bag
- Breast pocket (for mobile phone, money or other)
- Flat shoes (comfortable sports shoes, ballerinas)
- International Vaccination (Meninggococcal Meningitis)
- Prayer rug
- Quran and prayer prayer book
- Safety pins for ihram clothing
- Iso-drinking Wrong
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Umbrella and sunhat
- Nail clippers
- Soap and shampoo (perfume-free)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (perfume-free)
- Towel and flip-flops
- Spectacle straps for eye glasses
- Plastic bag for the shoes
- Own medication, which is prescribed by the doctor
- Medicines for diarrhea and fever
- Cough drops and glucose
- Eye drop
- Allergy tablets
- Bandage and bandage
- Mouth guard